Monday, September 23, 2013

Who am I?

Before 'Open House', we made self portraits with clues for our parents to guess who we were. I initially titled this activity "All About ME!", but when discussing this with our class, Nicole had the great, sensical idea to have 'Who am I?' on the last line. What a perfect way to end the clues! I love my creative thinkers! So this activity is now titled, "Who am I?" We all had a lot of fun deciding what to write and draw. We were all turning to our neighbors for advice on eye color. The portraits all turned out great, take a look!

















To display our finished products, we put them inside sheet protectors and hang them up for all to see and appreciate!

That is one great looking class family, if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment